As an experienced Team (Agile) Coach, I maximize business value by guiding individuals, teams, and organizations in applying Agile, Scrum, and Lean principles and methods, which work together to enhance employee engagement, team performance, and organizational productivity. I give teams the tools, practical strategies, and solution-driven applications to become self-organizing, while also maintaining a sustainable pace for growth and development. By fully recognizing the capabilities that exist within your organization, teams can leverage the opportunities that exist for growth with optimized teamwork, communication, and collaboration.
As a System (ORSC™) Coach, I help organizations turn the imbalances or blockages that exist within their operational structure and outside teams into workable relationships. This is especially important as companies have shifted to a hybrid workforce, where many employees are either fully remote, or remote on a part-time basis. With the right coaching strategies, you can ensure that all teams are on the same page, regardless of where they choose to work.
I have built my extensive knowledge and multifaceted experience after more than 20 years within the government (DJI, ICTU, DUO, RWS), retail (Albert Heijn Delhaize), banking (ING), industry (Shell, DuPont, Elf Petroland), mail order (PostNL ), telecom (KPN), internet (KPN, Tele2, Telfort) and content platform provider (Foleon) domains.
My coaching services are focused on delivering results that lead to desired outcomes, with a pragmatic approach in which communication (listening, understanding, and speaking) within all layers of the organization is one of my essential priorities as your Coach.
For further details on my background and experience, please visit my LinkedIn.
Skills & Certifications
- Certified Professional Coach by ICF – PCC
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach by CTI – CPCC
- System Coaching – ORSC™ Trained Coach – CRR Global
- Certified Professional Agile Coaching – ICP-ACC
- Team Coaching International – Accelerated Learning
- Team Coaching International – Understand & Access the Tools
- Scrum – CSM, PSM I & II, PSPO I, PAL I
- Scaling Agile – Certified LeSS Practitioner, SAFe Agilist
- Workshop – ICP-ATF
- Holacracy Practitioner – Holacracy
- Change Agent – Lean Change Management, Playing Lean Facilitator
- Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
- DevOps Consultant – CI/CD, Java / JEE, Kubernetes, Docker
- Master of Science in Information and Knowledge Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology