As an experienced Team (Agile) Coach I maximize business value by guiding individuals, teams and organizations in applying Agile, Scrum and Lean principles and methods. I create awareness within teams on how they become self-organizing to maintain a sustainable pace for delivering high-quality business value. Continuous improvement and learning (experiments) is important here.
As a System (ORSC™) Coach I help organizations to turn the imbalances or blockages that exist within and outside teams into workable relationships.
I have built up my knowledge and experience of more than 20 years within the government (DJI, ICTU, DUO, RWS), retail (Albert Heijn Delhaize), banking (ING), industry (Shell, DuPont, Elf Petroland), mail order (PostNL ), telecom (KPN), internet (KPN, Tele2, Telfort) and content platform provider (Foleon) domains.
I work result focused with a pragmatic approach in which communication (listening, understanding and speaking) within all layers of the organization are essential skills for me as a Coach.
My experience overview can be read on LinkedIn
Skills & certifications
- Certified Professional Coach by ICF – PCC
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach by CTI – CPCC
- Systeem Coaching – ORSC™ trained Coach – CRR Global
- Certified Professional Agile Coaching – ICP-ACC
- Scrum – CSM, PSM I & II, PSPO I, PAL I
- Scaling Agile – Certified LeSS Practitioner, SAFe Agilist
- Workshop – ICP-ATF
- Holacracy Practitioner – Holacracy
- Change Agent – Lean Change Management, Playing Lean Facilitator
- Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
- DevOps consultant – CI/CD, Java / JEE, Kubernetes, Docker
- Master of Science in Information and Knowledge Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology