As an experienced Agile Coach, Wendell Pengel helps maximizing business value by guiding individuals, teams and organizations in applying Agile and Lean principles and methods. I create awareness within teams on how they become self-organizing to maintain a sustainable pace for delivering high-quality business value. Continuous improvement and learning (experiments) is important here.
As an ORSC ™ trained coach, I help organizations turn the dis-balances or blockages that exist inside and outside teams back into workable relationships.
I have built up my knowledge and experience of more than 10 years within the government (DJI, ICTU, DUO, RWS), retail (Albert Heijn Delhaize), banking (ING), industry (Shell, DuPont, Elf Petroland), post order (PostNL), telecom (KPN ) and internet (KPN, Tele2, Telfort) domains.
As an Agile Coach I work result-oriented with a pragmatic approach where communication (listening, understanding and speaking) within all layers of the organization are essential skills for me as a coach.
My experience overview can be read on LinkedIn
Skills & certifications
- Scaling Agile (Certified LeSS Practitioner – LeSS, SAFe Agilist – SAFe, hybride)
- Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC Agile Coaching – ICAgile Certified Professional, PSM I & II, PSPO I, PAL I – Scrum.org)
- Systeem Coaching (ORSC™ trained Coach – CRR Global)
- Personal Coaching (Co-Active Coach – CTI)
- Workshop design and facilitation (ICP-ATF Agile Team Facilitation – ICAgile Certified Professional)
- Holacracy Practitioner – Holacracy
- Change Agent (Explorer – Lean Change Management , Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt, Playing Lean Facilitator)
- DevOps consultant (CI/CD, Java / JEE, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Master of Science in Information and Knowledge Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology